- Past clinical/medical negligence Solicitor of 21 years (for the Health service and the public): BA Law (Hons); LLM
- Founder member of Network Counselling services (Bristol)
- Past Director of an Accrediting counselling body – ACC
- Bristol Community Family Trust (BCFT) training in FOCCUS- Marriage preparation
- Mediator of Conflicts and Trainer in legal Civil/Commercial disputes, Neighbourhood & Community conflicts, Marriage and partner relational disagreements, Church conflicts – (including training by USA trainers in Peacemaker techniques.
- Child Protection issues and past (CRB) Recruiter.
- Past Principal & lecturer in Leadership Training Academy – in England and abroad
- Trained in issues of:
- Adult survivals of sexual abuse
- Domestic violence
- Sexual Addiction & use of the internet
- Relate Certificate in Marital & Couple counselling
- RELATE Postgraduate Diploma in Couple Therapy (Systemic, Psychodynamic & Sex)- University of East London
- PRIVATE counsellor
- Psychosexual Therapist
- Member of BACP
- Lecturer for Trinity College (Marriage elective)
- Very experienced senior therapist
- Member of the Association for the treatment of sexual addiction & compulsivity
- Models of counselling styles offered include, EMDR, Pyschodynamic, Systemic and CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy) from a Relationship Counsellor and Sex (psychosexual) Therapist.
What would you like to achieve? Fix a relationship, fix a marriage, relationship repair, repair marriage, marriage crisis, relationship crisis, surviving marriage, surviving separation or surviving divorce.
Help is available face to face in Bristol and also by telephone or video link, Vsee/ooVoo/Skype/facetime (wherever you are in the country or the world) and reading material. ALL just a click away.
“…all my gratitude and thanks to you and the work you are doing in the world. I contacted you in shame and confusion, concerned about the potential for this “thing” to take over my will and create havoc and deep upset in my life. I came to the end of our time together with understanding, tools and a knowledge that I am in charge – what a gift! I appreciate your patient listening and explaining, your flexibility around my process. As well as having a “handle” on addiction. I have found a new energy around personal development and spirituality as I have let go of the self-soothing that kept things in place, I no longer need. For all this I am very grateful.”August 2015
Relationship Counselling and Sex Therapy
Models of counselling styles offered include: EMDR, Transactional Analysis, Pyschodynamic, Systemic and CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy) from a relationship counsellor, sex therapy (psychosexual therapy), sex addiction & love addiction therapy.
Do you want counselling from a Christian perspective? Then do contact me.
Counselling available online via Skype and VSee, or face to face in the South West.