Do any of these issues have a bigger impact in your life than you desire?
- …But not my choice
- Not of my choosing
- Unwanted gift – take it back
- Defining what it means to be “single” in this generation
- Facts & Figures
- Some truths: What the media didn’t tell you
- Shifting standards and moving the goal posts of acceptability
- Let’s look at some literature: what goes in…
- Teens magazines and books
- Women’s magazines and books
- Men’s magazines and books
- Cybernet and internet: (Chat rooms, blogging, webcam)
- What am I digesting and how does it reverberate upon me?
- Defining sex in this generation: when is “sex”, sex?
- It’s an age thing: Life stages
- What is it with men and commitment anyway?
- Self-pleasuring: therapeutic or just wrong? A role or no role?
- Can’t keep the promise not do it again
- Self-condemnation worse than the act
- How far is too far?
- I want to know what love is
- Me and my view, determining my relationship with others
- Intimacy as a prelude to right intimacy with others
- The past living in the present and informing the future
- Family Scripts: Why do I do the things I don’t want to do?
- “You’re just like your…” is reverberating in my mind
- How did I turn out to be just like…when I tried so hard and swore I would never be.
- Developing Body, Mind and Spirit
- Enhancing relationships through communication skills
- Self-Concept (questionnaire)
“When I was young, I set out to change the world. When I grew a little older, I perceived that this was too ambitious, so I set out to change my State. This too, I realised as I grew older, was too ambitious, so I set out to change my Town. When I realised I could not even do this, I tried to change my family. Now, as an old man, I know that I should have started by changing myself. If I had started with myself, then I would have succeeded in changing my family, the town or even the State and who knows, maybe even the world.”The story of an old rabbi
Relationship Counselling and Sex Therapy
Models of counselling styles offered include: EMDR, Transactional Analysis, Pyschodynamic, Systemic and CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy) from a relationship counsellor, sex therapy (psychosexual therapy), sex addiction & love addiction therapy.
Do you want counselling from a Christian perspective? Then do contact me.
Counselling available online via Skype and VSee, or face to face in the South West.